Welcome to the Volunteer section of the Remington Davis website. Congratulations on taking the necessary steps to play an active role in the management of your health care. Medications available today have undergone rigorous testing before they are available to consumers. Because of volunteers like you, new and effective therapies are available. At Remington-Davis we appreciate and respect your decision to volunteer. Our reputation for excellence is built upon the contribution of our many volunteers who have allowed us to successfully complete over 500 trials. Our volunteers recognize that our well-trained, caring staff has a commitment to their well-being, comfort and safety. All information provided to Remington-Davis is confidential and will not be shared without your permission. Should you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please click here. You may also call us at 614-487-2560 or toll-free at 877-REM-DAVIS
What makes Remington-Davis Different?
How we treat our Volunteers
At Remington-Davis, the primary focus is the safety and comfort of our volunteers. We offer all the amenities of home within a professional, medical setting. Our 5,000 square foot facility is conveniently located close to downtown and includes a patient lounge, a full kitchen and private exam rooms.
The Best Doctors
Remington-Davis has existing relationships with over 15 of the best physicians in the central Ohio region, representing over 20 therapeutic areas.
Dedicated Research Coordinators have science and medical backgrounds and a passion for research. Our management team has 80 collective years of dedicated clinical research experience.
Who are we?
- Remington-Davis is the most experienced, independent research center in Central Ohio
- Our reputation for excellence is built upon the contributions of many volunteers which have allowed us to successfully complete over 350 trials
- Volunteers choose Remington-Davis because they recognize our commitment to their well-being
- Patient safety is our primary concern
- We work closely with our doctors to ensure proper medical management of each clinical trial volunteer
- We have a responsibility to treat each patient with dignity and as an individual human being
- We believe in providing our research volunteers the information needed to make a well informed choice to participate in a clinical trial
Where can I find more information about Volunteering?
- The Center for Information & Study on Clinical Research Participation website (CISCRP) https://www.ciscrp.org/education-center/
- The ClinicalTrials.gov website https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/about-studies/learn
- The National Institute of Health website http://www.nih.gov/health/clinicaltrials/basics.htm